I LOVE Fifi Lapin.
The fabulous little Fifi is definitely nothing new on the fashion scene but just in case you don’t know her, according to her very own blog:
Fifi Lapin is an extremely stylish rabbit.
Fifi was born one of 257 brothers and sisters (you know what they say about rabbits) but sadly there was an outbreak of myxamatosis when she was just a year old and she was the only one to survive. Her parents are therefore incredibly protective and spoil her rotten. As an ‘haress’ to her fathers fortune (which he made playing fast and loose with carrot and lettuce shares on the international stock market) she loves nothing better than spending her time shopping, browsing fashion magazines, shopping and attending the opening of an envelope. People may think she’s just a socialite but behind that sweet smile lies more than just an extremely stylish clotheshorse.
Fifi is running an amazing competition too!
Fifi’s first book is coming out soon where you will see Fifi dressed by some of the most famous designers including Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, Prada and many many more.
She is giving one lucky fan the chance to dress Fifi for the book launch on the eve of London Fashion Week 2010, plus:
- The chance to see Fifi wearing your outfit on her blog
- A hot off the presses copy of What Shall I Wear Today? Style Secrets of a Furry Fashionista
- An invitation to Fifi’s very stylish London book launch (sorry travel to the venue is not included)
- A limited edition Fifi Lapin for Lesportsac Bag
- A Fifi Lapin T-shirt
- A signed limited edition print
- A limited edition Fifi Lapin pin brooch.
All you need to do is draw in the style of the cut out dress page in her book:
You can find all the details here.
So go on get entering…you have until the 31st August!